At OceanComics, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to OceanComics within 30 days of purchase date. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the item purchased . Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued after 10 business days from the date of purchase.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, OceanComics reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 15%.
No Return/Exchange On:
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Items with timers must show less than 120 minutes of use.
- OceanComics is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- OceanComics is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
How to return or exchange an item:
- Item(s) manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- All consumable items (e.g., Balls, etc.) once unwrapped.
- Special Order merchandise.
- OceanComics Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, send email to return@OceanComics.com with your order number and your return item's name & price
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer?䏭 package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton. We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
OceanComics Return Dept.
Unit 1605, Eastern Harbour Centre
28Hoi Chak Street, Quarry Bay